Feeder

Raising feeder mice

• Total voters

Taquiq

JK Herp
I know this is the bp forum but I have a King snake and I do not raise my own feeder mice. I usually pick up a bunch at shows for really cheap and sometimes my local reptile store.

adam&nikki

i choose yes but i raise rats instead of mice i have 2 balls and 2 corns and also a amazon tree boa and 2 green amevas that will all take rats its alot cheaper then buying them every week

Brett B

I made this poll because I am thinking about raising and selling mice online to large scale breeders for decently cheap prices. I am not trying to become a Bill Gates selling mice for $2.50 each, robbing large scale breeders of their profits. My main question is, is it possible to sell mice to breeders online? Because my main concern is not being able to sell enough and having too many mice and nothing to do with them.

goReptiles

I think most people buy Frozen online. It's harder to ship live mice. I've only seen one or two people do so. Plus, you'd need to be able to sell in bulk.

RichsBallPythons

Captive Bred
I breed mice, rats and asf for my colelction adn for local stores/pet owners.

Currently have 16 breeding groups of mice, 5 for rats and 3 for ASF. This produces 500+ mice monthly, 100 rats every other month and 60 ASF monthly. The ASF i only breed and sell live or frozen

Visit our friends