Feeding Baby Cresteds

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
There's some really great caresheets (look in the tabs at the very top of the page) that should give all the info you need on how often and what to feed your crestie. I don't own one so I can't say, but maybe also a trip into the feeding forum in the crested section might help as well.

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
baby cresteds eat the same CGD that adults do. i have a baby crested now and she gets fed in a two liter soda bottle top.

Sidhe

Like fuzzylogix said, Crested Gecko Diet in a bottle top is the way to go. They will readily accept crickets, but it's best not to feed crickets too often, or your geckos might start refusing their CGD in favor of the crickets. I only feed crickets once a week or so.

Daedric1

There's some really great caresheets (look in the tabs at the very top of the page) that should give all the info you need on how often and what to feed your crestie. I don't own one so I can't say, but maybe also a trip into the feeding forum in the crested section might help as well.

Unfortunately, there is only one forum section for crested geckos. It's not broken down into specifics like it is for leopard geckos. :disappointed:

Yes, all you need to feed is the special diet. Feed crickets as treats once every week or two if you want, but it's not required.

Visit our friends