Feeding Cric to Leo

Terryz_

Hi all, have been thinking whether should i feed crickets to my Leo.. They are ard 2 months old now.. About 3/4 Palm length.. I have crickets for my frogs but they dun eat a lot.. So thinking of feeding some to my leo if not will go to waste.. The crickets will slowly die off..

mainelygeckos

It's ok to feed crix to your leo that are not bigger then the space betwen their eyes. Go ahead and give it a try. good luck!

LizMarie

I would suggest Roaches :) but if you have crickets you can feed them too but I find them annoying and you'd be surprised what a leo can eat. If it's a bigger than the space between their eyes they can probably and most likely will be able to take it down (your the best judge of that) and eat it but I understand the precaution being taken because it's still a baby.

Molicka Molko

I Have A Young Leo Too..

I Give Crickets,Wider Den The Width Of The Eye/Head..

No Problem,All In,Manage To Put In 3..

Btw LizMarie Are Right,Roaches Are Good..

Roaches(Dubia) Bone Are Softer Then Crickets = Easy Digestion..

Oso,Roaches(Dubia) Have More Meat To Bone Ratio Compare To Crickets..

Soon Gonna Get Ride My Crickets..

Terryz_

I don't think I can get roaches here.. Reptiles are not really popular here.. I can only get Mealworms, Superworms, crickets and silkworm... Will try them with the smaller crickets and see how they will react to it..

LizMarie

I don't think I can get roaches here.. Reptiles are not really popular here.. I can only get Mealworms, Superworms, crickets and silkworm... Will try them with the smaller crickets and see how they will react to it..

Where are you located... Roaches aren't a real pet store type of thing. I don't know of any that carry them but they are generally ordered online to make your own colonies or bought at expos.

It's just a suggestion.

Terryz_

I am located in South East Asia... Not to be too specific.. :D
But roaches kind of gross me out..

S

Smackathon

I just pick out small Crics , my geckos actually afraid of them so i cover them in sup, squish there heads and put them in front of his hide area. lol i dont think he likes the wiggling in his mouth lmao

Visit our friends