Female African fat tails-PU in Spring Hill, FL

Missinasworld

I'm still working on selling off the last of my geckos- before e-mailing me please read the whole ad!

Sorry but NO shipping. I just don't have the supplies for it-unless you are willing to wait while I order a box or unless you want to ship me a box to mail them to you in.

The geckos can be picked up in Spring Hill, FL 34609.

If you have questions or want to see about getting one or all 3 of the females, please e-mail me at [email protected] because I will Not be checking this site daily.

Now on to the animals:

1. female amel bred by LeckoMyGecko- she will make a GREAT breeder! She was 64g a few weeks ago and has been packing on the weight feeding on crickets and wax worms.
$100.00 for her.

2. 3rd photo from the left-female stripe Possible het for amel- I picked her up at Daytona as a hatching with the intent to breed her. she is old enough to breed now and is a virgin. she is 45g and LOVES her crickets.
$25 for her

3.last photo on the right- Female stripe possible het for amel or white sock but I would not count on it-I got her in a trade as a juvenile. I will say she has a very interesting pattern and a Very LONG body. I was keeping her with the 2nd stripe female and she started to lose weight so I have removed her to her own tank. She is 29g as of today and is picking up weight now that she is not with another female, in a few months she will be ready to breed and I'm sure her offspring will look really cool, she is also a virgin.
$25 for her.

If you want all 3 of them its $150.

Last time I posted them I had a lot of people e-mail me about trades-I am looking for water holding fish tanks-15gal and larger with no cracks and they have to be able to hold water so if it was sold as reptile tank to you-it probably will not work for me. I am also looking for a hanging bench swing for outside-preferably wooden and 4 to 5ft.

Thanks for looking

Missina

Visit our friends