female leopard gecko needed for a companion!

amyycp

Hey!
I re homed a female leopard gecko that had MBD and was very underweight. She has now recovered and is looking very healthy indeed.
I would like to find her a lady friend, I'm unsure how old she is but she is 16cm, so it would be ideal to have one that is around the same size.

She would be going to a forever loving home and would not be used for breeding, just as a companion for my girl!
I have various types of geckos (tokay, marbled, common house, moorish, leopard and crested) and worked with all kinds of reptiles!

I'm based in Middlesex/Surrey and so if anyone has a female leopard gecko that they would like to re home let me know, Thanks :)

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It's fine if you want another gecko (they're addictive, aren't they) that's fine, but, realize that geckos aren't social, don't get "lonely" and don't need a companion. You may be able to keep them together, but if you get another one you will need to keep them separate in quarantine for at least a month and there is no guarantee that they will get along.

Aliza

Visit our friends