Finally got some pictures!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
OK, I finally had some time to take some pictures of my baby Gargoyles and Cresteds. I hope you like them! They aren't the greatest pictures, but they are the best I could do :p

First the Gargoyles, these were hatched by me:

These 2 are clutchmates:

2BabyGargs.jpg

BabyGarg-3.jpg

BabyGarg-1.jpg

This is one I hatched yesterday :) The picture is washed out a little

BabyGargNewborn-1.jpg

This is one I got at the last Reptile Show, it is in the process of regenerating its tail, weird how the regen tail is black, does anybody know if it stays black?

BabyGargRegenTail-1.jpg

R

Russ S

wow nice looking collection you have there .... i sure am glad i'm not on dial up anymore.

D

dsreptiles

Russ S said:
wow nice looking collection you have there .... i sure am glad i'm not on dial up anymore.

I second that one haha..

I love the cresteds. I'm hoping to get my crested collection back up there myself :) and I really like the Gargoyles as well. One day I'll get a group of those but they're just on my amazing long list of things to own one day haha however those reticulated gargoyles look beautiful!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Jeanne- Out of all the garg pictures with healed regenerated tails, I have never seen it black. It looks a lot like the original. Soo, I don't believe they stay black. However you could be the first! haha!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Thanks everyone! I have more babies, but the pictures came out really horrible :main_no: so I didn't post them. I am working on finding a new camera, the one I have isn't good for taking pictures of animals at all (If you have any input on a new camera I made a post in the photography section asking for help)

KelliH said:
Congrats on the baby gargoyles! All the cresteds look great too! I like that second to last one (the one shedding)!

Thanks Kelli, I thought that was the cutest picture :) Those ones are from my creamsical project, I was going to send one of them to you, but didn't think you'd like them. Well, we will see how they color up, if they look good maybe we can work something out :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends