Finally Pics!

G

GeckoMandi

I gave him a day to get settled in, he's soooo sweet!!! I've already fallen hard for cresties!! :main_thumbsup: Great another gecko addiction :main_rolleyes:

We named him "Dally" because he is a dalmatian and I just thought it was cute.

G

GeckoMandi

Pics might help..lol
100_0774.jpg

100_0768.jpg

100_0766.jpg

100_0761.jpg

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Hooray! He's adorable. I thought for sure I'd be fine with having just one...or five...for now. lol I think they may be more addictive than leos! Congrats on you new addition, dalmations are the coolest!

W

WftRight

He's great! You're making me wish I had gone to get another one this weekend. I almost went, but I changed my mind at the last moment.

G

GeckoMandi

Thanks!

I really love him he's so sweet, and I love watching him jump.

He stands and kinda shakes his butt a little like a cat about to attack adorable!!

NicoleO

He's adorable. Its so easy to fall in love with cresties, even my husband loves the little girl that I was given as a rescue and he hates most of my herps.

G

GeckoMandi

Thanks everyone!

Another thing I love is how soft they are, he's not mean at all just the sweetest little boy! I already want another one LOL!!

I can't though I have to get another hatchling rack built for my leo's first.

N

nygeckoqn

What a cutie...I love the name...and yes they are highly addictive...I started with 1 a month and half ago...I have 3 now and 2 more on the way....watch out they are just the sweetest little guys.
Robin

Visit our friends