First Garg Eggs

Shadraak

Guy i got her from said she was bred but didn't think she'd be this ready to pop geez, just put the lay box in there last night and thought it was too wet so added some moss to it and didn't even see these almost moved them... took them out but i am worried one of them was layed standing up i see no cheerio in either because of the striping it's so hard to tell but layed them as best as i could hopefully it'll be early enough it wont matter right now in a deli with some superhatch in it got the holes covered up will have to do till tomorrow.

GEDC1156.jpg

darkridder

Melissa the Scientist
Females tend to start laying around 35g so if your female is about that size like you said, it doesnt suprise me. Remember reptiles dont need a male to lay, my 3 female virgins laid eggs all the time even though never put with a male. It is basically their body saying, ok I am an adult now, but like humans they can breed when smaller however it can cause complications and it is best to wait for them to hit 45g

Shadraak

Yah. This one I got she was already bred 1 bad 1 good clutch already. Big girl now that she's not stressed anymore. Very defensive of her laybox. Loving her look when she fires up and puffs up at me. Then like oh. You're not gonna hurt me hi. Lol

darkridder

Melissa the Scientist
Just give her a bit of extra calcium, since she isnt done growing yet her producing eggs is going to take a larger toll on her body at her size than if the org owner would have waited for her to be the correct size. She should have no issues you however have a different issue of if you decide to put your male in with her later this season, she will be retaining sperm from the other gecko and you wont be 100% certain which father it is. These guys are like cresteds in the fact they can retain sperm for quite a long time.

Visit our friends