First post and pics of my leos

Joe G

Hello everyone I just joined and wanted to post some pics of my new leos. I have been on before but never joined. Ive had bearded dragons for the past 6 years and always wanted leos too but never had the room. I recently sold my dragons and freed up some room for these new leos. I even bought a book about 3 years ago thats how long I have been thinking about leos lol.

I am also a fish nut :) and have been for 20 years. I mostly breed discus now and have about 5 tanks going. Which is why I have no room lol they are alot of work but its an awesome site to see 200 babies feeding off the parents.

Im so excited to finally have gotten some leos here are the pics. This first one I just got from Brett at World Renowned Reptiles shes a tremper sunglow. The scond pic she was also from Brett an SHTCTB. Third one I picked up at the Hamburg show from Pat a striped bell enigma. He or she started shedding yesterday and some is still on her head if its not off tomorrow ill probably use a wet q-tip to moisten it up for her. She does go in the humid hide so hopefully its gone tomorrow. The last one I got when I sold my dragons to my friend he said it was a tangerine im not sure but the tail is starting to color in a bit. I also threw in a pic of my eruption leopards the last pic. Im still waiting for them to breed. Thanks, Joe

Visit our friends