First R. ciliatus hatchlings! Woohoo!

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
So the time has come for one of our eggs to hatch! I wasn't expecting it at all, but lo'and'behold, here it is! It's clutchmate should be along any time now (you hear that little egg!? ANY TIME NOW!).

4h2jrc8.jpg

Looks like it got into a fight with the Perlite monster and lost....

44tvk45.jpg

Let us know what you guys think! I'm very excited about these little ones. Yay, Crested Geckos! :main_yes:

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
Preston - These are from your pair. In fact, the next few clutches are from them as well.. I just recently got a clutch from my Red Patternless Dalmation ..

Thanks all!

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
So we were lucky enough to see this one hatching!

47jvh20.jpg

So as it sat there, I touched its head just to make sure it was still alive.. That's where I made my mistake. I didn't realize that Crested Geckos were spring loaded in the egg.. So I touched it, and it just FLEW out of the egg, rolled around in perlite, and is now covered in about ten pounds of perlite!

3168e51.jpg

Let my retract me other statement. THIS is the one that LOST the fight with the PERLITE MONSTER.. In comparison, I guess the first one won...

crestedgeckogirly

WOW...too cute. That's hysterical though. Yes, baby cresties are very flighty when they're still half in the egg. In fact, after they hatch they are usually a bit insane until they realize you aren't trying to eat them...LOL.

Congrats!!

-Andrea ;)

N

nygeckoqn

Ohhhh...Ohhhh That just killed me!!! I can just picture this itty bitty little crestie just damn near flying out of the egg....I love it. Great pics too!!!
Robin

L

Lalo Lalo

ByRandom said:
Looks like it got into a fight with the Perlite monster and lost....

44tvk45.jpg
Haha hilarious! :main_laugh:
Nicely taken pics and congrats man!

Visit our friends