First show I ever went to!

got spots?

leo lover
I went to the hamsburg show reptile show today. It was amazing! Prices on feeders were unbelieveable. I use to buy crickets from a store for 15 cents each. Bought 500 for 7$. All the animals were soooo cool. I even meet nevin mayer Jr lol.(sorry if I said your name wrong) he showed me his monster of a leo gecko. 135ish grams!!!! He had some really cool ones. I saw amazing snakes and even alligators lol! Even saw a 6,500$ snake I was like :shocked:. It was a great show =)

gixxer3420

Yeah the hamburg show is my favorite show. I'll be at the Hamburg show the first weekend of december and i can't wait. I almost called into work this weekend so i could go to it. Working law enforcement as its positives and negatives. Working on a weekend that a show is being held is a big negative.

Any chance you took pics? Were there alot of geckos?

got spots?

leo lover
Yeah the hamburg show is my favorite show. I'll be at the Hamburg show the first weekend of december and i can't wait. I almost called into work this weekend so i could go to it. Working law enforcement as its positives and negatives. Working on a weekend that a show is being held is a big negative.

Any chance you took pics? Were there alot of geckos?

I forgot my camera :'( Yea there were a good bit of leos.

Adinar

Good times, hubby and I went to Hamburg today as well. Even brought a friend who doesn't like all the creepy crawlies. Had a blast and ended up with more critters. Woo.

Visit our friends