First time, help!

Adinar

Ok, I was doing a little research since we found out our female blizzard was bought gravid.

I've seen Hovabator & Little Giant incubators mentioned and was wondering about some good sites to look into these. I was looking on ebay, but some of the stuff listed has me a little confused (since there seems to be a bird version) and also a little anxious (since there's a few listings with bids and them not ending for several days)

I know we will also need some hatch rite or product similar... in your opinion what has the best sucess rate and why?

Aside from these two main things, what else is needed? Just want to make sure we do this right and have happy, healthy hatchlings.

gixxer3420

Did you introduce a male with your female blizzard that was bought gravid?

AS for incubators go to LLLreptile.com, they have one for sale for $129.99. I have this one from them and its perfect. I use vermiculite for my medium for egg incubation.

Adinar

She came with a male. Apparently the person I bought them from housed them together for a while.

We're looking for something hopefully at a reasonable price since they snuck up on us.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
I just bought some extra incubation supplies from LLL and they arrived today. I bought hovabators to use this year since the one i really wanted was on back order. Each hovabator was $39.99 and i bought Repashy Superhatch (wanted to try it out) and Vermiculite. I have tried hatchrite and really didnt like it. so LLL Reptile is the best place to go

B

Ballistic_Balls

[QUOTE

AS for incubators go to LLLreptile.com, they have one for sale for $129.99. I have this one from them and its perfect. I use vermiculite for my medium for egg incubation.[/QUOTE]

how many eggs can you fit in that incubator

Visit our friends