Food choice

Jordan1

Hi its jordan i wanted to announce my gecko is doing very well and is on the road to recovery i do not know what exactly happened but its done and over with now.But anyways some of my mealworms turned into beetles and i was wondering if i could feeed them to my geckos they are very small in particular and i was hoping i could.

Geckomaster743

Hi its jordan i wanted to announce my gecko is doing very well and is on the road to recovery i do not know what exactly happened but its done and over with now.But anyways some of my mealworms turned into beetles and i was wondering if i could feeed them to my geckos they are very small in particular and i was hoping i could.
Do Not! Beetles Bite and they are hard to digest.

Caleb C

I've fed both pupae and beetles to my leos before, just to see if they would try it. If you were to feed it to the leo, it shouldn't be done often, and do it right after it sheds, so the beetle is extremely white and soft.

Jordan1

great my gecko is finaly eating and my other gecko's pencil tails is becoming pretty fat it doesn't eat often but i put a few drops of liquid calcium in his water so he gets some calcium and it helps fatten up his tail too also i have a new project on the go its called the mealworms project and its making great progress so far i would tell ya more about it but its only between me and dawson for the time being

Visit our friends