For sale- proven pair of blueblood phelsuma grandis and full setup

Nellie Rose

I am selling these two together. They are very precious to me and I want them to go to a good home.
They are a proven pair. The female is a high quality visible blueblood, with blue on the bottom of her tail and belly. It gets more intense every shed. She is surprisingly handleable, and tolerates being held. She will sit on my shoulder while I do chores in the reptile room.

The male is a crimson boy nonvisible blueblood. He is very skiddish, and has a regrown tail.
They produced 8 healthy babies this year, one was visible blue when he hatched.

I am selling them together as they are very attached.
$200 for the pair.
$300 for the pair and their full enclosure.
I can ship the geckos anywhere in the USA except for Alaska and Hawaii, and the enclosure I can drop off anywhere within the DC Maryland Virginia area.
Most of the plants have died in the enclosure unfortunately, I do not have a green thumb.
Screenshot_20231225_111546_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231225_111620_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231225_111821_Gallery.jpg 20230424_203151.jpg IMG-20230424-WA0000.jpg 20230429_215114.jpg

I am selling these two together. They are very precious to me and I want them to go to a good home.
They are a proven pair. The female is a high quality visible blueblood, with blue on the bottom of her tail and belly. It gets more intense every shed. She is surprisingly handleable, and tolerates being held. She will sit on my shoulder while I do chores in the reptile room.

The male is a crimson boy nonvisible blueblood. He is very skiddish, and has a regrown tail.
They produced 8 healthy babies this year, one was visible blue when he hatched.

I am selling them together as they are very attached.
$200 for the pair.
$300 for the pair and their full enclosure.
I can ship the geckos anywhere in the USA except for Alaska and Hawaii, and the enclosure I can drop off anywhere within the DC Maryland Virginia area.
Most of the plants have died in the enclosure unfortunately, I do not have a green thumb.
View attachment 82278 View attachment 82279 View attachment 82280 View attachment 82281 View attachment 82282 View attachment 82283
Very tempting…

Visit our friends