FOR TRADE - '07 1.0 Blackheaded Python - Aspidites melanocephalus

pmkent1

Ephesians 4:1-6
This guy has to be one of my favorite trades Ive done in a while. But with my setup and interests at the moment he would be better served being the prize of someone elses collection.

1.0 '07 Queensland Blackhead (Aspidites melanocephalus). Big, strong guy feeding on F/T. Right around 8.5-9' and about 20-25 lbs. Great temperament, a little flighty initially (normal BHP stuff) but calms right down. Not a mark on him. Exceptional animal. Pictures dont do justice for his size and pattern.

Sorry for the bad photos but I was by myself at the time. Bottle for size reference. If you'd like different/more specific photos feel free to ask.

$1200 + shipping OBO anywhere in the lower 48. Paypal preferred, but credit cards, money orders, or cash (if meeting) also accepted. I dont mind a reasonable (2-3 hours) drive from Columbus, OH to meet if that suits you better. Any money orders would have to clear before delivery.

I would be interested in specific trades. Namely a 1.1 pair of adult Leachies, or very select leopard geckos/fat tails/nephurus, but Im open to reasonable ideas also.

Email me at [email protected], feel free to call/text me at 614-403-8247 or you can PM me here on this site.

As always, please see my FB page for terms of sale. Thanks and God bless

Visit our friends