FREAKIN' AWESOME SOUTH BAY GECKOS

eric

OREGON GECKO
Two new addition from Brittney @ SOUTH BAY GECKOS. Thank you Britt They are freakin' Awesome your freakin' awesome!
My first BELL.
BELL BOLD STRIPE
010.jpg

My first Crestie.
HARLEY x FLAME CRESTED
101508064.jpg

paulnj

Can I send you a gecko for the BOLD shout out too... hahaha

Brittney's bells are insane aren't they!

eric

OREGON GECKO
Thanks guys, and yes Brittney has very beautiful geckos. Sorry about the BOLD thing I got excited! hahaha

G

GatorGirl286

yay! i got a bold stripe bell from South Bay too and she is beautiful! congrats! South Bay Geckos and Brittney Rock!
bella.jpg

yay bold stripe bells!!! (they are my favorite morph)

G

GatorGirl286

PS didnt mean to hijack your thread! :) ....your geckos are seriously awesome, i have been wanting a crestie, i like yours! he has cool eyes!

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Very, very, nice Eric! I had the pleasure of 'gecko-sitting' for Brittney a couple of weeks ago, and I had soooooo much fun playing with all her fantastic geckos. I can personally attest to the fact that her geckos are not only gorgeous, but VERY well cared for. Good choices!

P

PacHerp

Very, very, nice Eric! I had the pleasure of 'gecko-sitting' for Brittney a couple of weeks ago, and I had soooooo much fun playing with all her fantastic geckos. I can personally attest to the fact that her geckos are not only gorgeous, but VERY well cared for. Good choices!

Marcia, you are too sweet! I'm sure the geckos enjoyed you too. :D

Eric has some rockin' awesome geckos going on... I'm excited to see what he produces next year, it's going to be lots of fun!

Visit our friends