Free albino leucistic leopard gecko with tank/heatpad/hides/vitamins and supplements.

Evilrobot

I live in Wilmington Ohio, about 45min from Cincinati or 30min from Dayton. I got the Gecko in January of this year. It is in good health. I have a 30 inch long aquarium, dishes for food and water, hides, and vitamin supplements. All together i'd say i paid over 150 dollars for it but i can't bring it to my new apartment. So it is free to anyone who will give it a good home and take care of it. (I do not know the sex of this gecko. If that's important to you i can probably figure it out and let you know) Feel free to private message me.

marauderhex

If that doesn't work out, I will be travelling to Ohio (Delaware, OH, to be exact the weekend of the 27-29th) and can give the gecko a loving home.

marauderhex

She's all set up and will be moving into a new/larger enclosure at the end of the month, when my next show is.

tad

send me the gecko

I live in Wilmington Ohio, about 45min from Cincinati or 30min from Dayton. I got the Gecko in January of this year. It is in good health. I have a 30 inch long aquarium, dishes for food and water, hides, and vitamin supplements. All together i'd say i paid over 150 dollars for it but i can't bring it to my new apartment. So it is free to anyone who will give it a good home and take care of it. (I do not know the sex of this gecko. If that's important to you i can probably figure it out and let you know) Feel free to private message me.

i want it

Visit our friends