From Pro Geckos to Professional Reptiles!

Pro Geckos

professionalreptiles.com
I haven't posted in a while (been real busy) but Pro Geckos has a new name... Professional Reptiles! I still work with leopard and fat tail geckos along with many knob tails and have added many different snake species including western hognose, tri color hognose, sand boas, corn/king snakes and more. I'm also in the process of starting up a commercial rodent breeding operation. Stay tuned for updates!

The website is not complete but close...

www.professionalreptiles.com
www.facebook.com/ProfessionalReptiles

tiedxupxinxknots

Animated Geckos
I haven't posted in a while (been real busy) but Pro Geckos has a new name... Professional Reptiles! I still work with leopard and fat tail geckos along with many knob tails and have added many different snake species including western hognose, tri color hognose, sand boas, corn/king snakes and more. I'm also in the process of starting up a commercial rodent breeding operation. Stay tuned for updates!

The website is not complete but close...

www.professionalreptiles.com
www.facebook.com/ProfessionalReptiles

Congrats on you expansion!:)

Desdemona

Nice looking site too.... if you don't mind me asking, did you make it and if so did you use Adobe's suite? I signed up for a web class thinking it would be generic "this is what you need in a webpage/HTML" bit but it turns out its all about using Adobe's stuff to make websites. Some of your effects looks like things they show us in the class.

LZRDGRL

Congratulations! :main_thumbsup: Nice new site and website, too! You just need to add more stuff and prices to your Available pages :main_yes: :D

Chrissy

Pro Geckos

professionalreptiles.com
Nice looking site too.... if you don't mind me asking, did you make it and if so did you use Adobe's suite? I signed up for a web class thinking it would be generic "this is what you need in a webpage/HTML" bit but it turns out its all about using Adobe's stuff to make websites. Some of your effects looks like things they show us in the class.
Thanks Tosha! Yes, I used the Adobe creative suite, mainly Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver and Illustrator. I did a little work in the code with the slide show on the main page but everything else was with the software.

Thanks Marcia! :D

Congratulations! :main_thumbsup: Nice new site and website, too! You just need to add more stuff and prices to your Available pages :main_yes: :D

Chrissy
Thanks Chrissy! I'm still working on it. I have all the pictures for the breeder/project page I just have to process them and get the pages made. I still have about 100 geckos to get pics of and add to the available page... hopefully this weekend. And of course all the care sheets.

Visit our friends