G&M is here!!!

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Hey guys! Somebody has got to tell me when we move! LOL!

Seriously though its great to see all of my favorite names again! I was lost there for awhile but quickly found the bread crumbs..........

KelliH

Hi Glenn! I sent out a mass email and I know your name was on there, but maybe it was an old email address I used, I had 2 or 3 different ones for you. Guess I sent to the wrong one, sorry! Oh well, anyway
Welcome Home!

S

StormGecko

Glenn,

Welcome! How are the geckos? Good to see you here!

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Kelli - No problem. I have only had 2 different email addresses but I don't think I have emailed you in a really long time.

Robin - I have missed you too! I saw Russel a couple of weeks ago on my way to work. But I was still half asleep and by the time I realized it was him he was heading on. The geckos are doing great! I just bred Maggie & Rita over the last couple of weeks.

Jackie - The babies are doing great! I have not bred any of my red stripes yet. With everything that as happen at the begining of this year I just decided to pull back on my breeding until things settled down. I didn't want to over whelm myself. But things are starting to get better now.

Evryone else I missed it is great to see you all! Mendie is doing alot better and we are going to start moving forward with all of our projects again very soon.

Visit our friends