Gargoyles Gargoyles Gargoyles

RhacHouse

Hello and thanks for looking,

Don't miss out on the finest fattest gargoyles around. We need to make some room so we're offering awesome discounts on multiple purchases. If your only interested in one animal and you see something you like make an offer, reasonable offers will not be refused.

High end, low end, and everything in between, view the largest selection of gargoyles available online here! Updated 12.5.12 ... new animals, weights and prices.

****wanted**** Male strophurus taenicauda

12-01 F 19.6g $100 A very sweet laid back personality. She's been holding the pinkish tones for awhile now.
DSCN6005.jpg

12-19 F 20.5g $175 12-19 comes from two nice orange blotched adults. This one should keep the light base.
DSCN6021.jpg

12-30 F 23.5g $225 Red stripes over a red base and fat.
DSCN0241.jpg

12-46 F 22.9g $200 Killer red line! Orange blotches over a red base. Base color will increase with age. Is this girl fat or what?
DSCN5976.jpg

12-75 F 13.4g $425 WOW! neon color with amazing saturation.
DSCN5431.jpg

12-108 10.0g $300 Probable female, Neon orange! From orange striped parents.
DSCN5533.jpg

12-128 6.8g $150 Beautiful yellow retic, possible female.
DSCN5686.jpg

All available geckos are produced right here at the RhacHouse. We specialize in auriculatus and chahoua that are very well started, raised individually and perfect in every way. All geckos are sold unsexed unless indicated otherwise. I can provide my best guess (probable) for unsexed animals, however this implies no guarantee. Until a deposit or payment is received all geckos are for sale to any customer.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is available when temperatures on both ends allow. We are located in NJ and willing meet at most N.E. reptile shows. I'm also willing to drive reasonable distances to meet for delivery. A 25% non-refundable deposit will hold animals for two weeks, unless prior arrangements are made.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Thank you,

Paul Morlock
[email protected]
Welcome to RhacHouse

Last edited:

Visit our friends