Gecko Moving Sale- Geckos-Racks-Incubator and Accesories included

GeckoEcho

Hurricane Andrew
Hello All,

I'm making a pretty big move and I'd like to rehome my geckos and everything I have for them at this point. Please see below to see everything you'll get. Ideally this deal will work for people who live in Georgia and Florida in order to move these geckos and racks without too much burden on anyone. Due to my time constraints I do not want to sell these guys individually so if you just want the geckos send me an offer and I'll let you know what I think. I will do shipping but you must be willing to take all geckos.

I am looking to move the 3 rack systems, thermostat, all accesories, and hovabator for $600 cash to include all leopard geckos. You will get 3 racks that each have 4 32 quart bins in each rack. You will also get a Johnson thermostat, hovabator, and all food and water bowls, and hides. The racks are in very good condition and have only been used for 8 months. This is a heck of a deal to get started in caring for leopard geckos, you'll have everything you need.

URL TO LOOK AT RACKS: http://www.reptilebasics.com/Iris-Sweaterbox-Rack-32-Qt-Belly-or-Back-heat-p-16197.html

ALL LEOPARD GECKOS IN MY COLLECTION:

1 male diablo blanco 2 red eyes 1 year old
1 male tremper hybino 3 years old
1 male enigma het tremper 1 year old
1 female raptor 2 red eyes 2 years old
1 female aptor 100 % het raptor 2 years old
2 female raptors 2 red eyes 1 year old
1 female jungle raptor 2 red eyes 2 years old
1 female jungle tremper 1 year old

Please send me a message if you're interested or contact me at [email protected] for more pictures.

Thank you.

Visit our friends