Gecko My space

paulnj

well since everyones doin it heres mine ... www.myspace.com/slashengod

I think you'll like mine, though I haven't been able to sign in for many months. Myspace won't forward my password to my new email address and my old one is dead due to my ISP selling out.

Oh well, enjoy the page, because I won't be building another and won't be able to access it until Myspace removes their heads from there :main_lipsrsealed:

P

project1

ha yea i know the feeling. i forgot my pass to my myspace and my email!! talk about bad luck.. luckly i have that gay myspaceim thing which still has my pass. ps pantera and dimebag kick the A-s

Last edited by a moderator:

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
I think you'll like mine, though I haven't been able to sign in for many months. Myspace won't forward my password to my new email address and my old one is dead due to my ISP selling out.

Oh well, enjoy the page, because I won't be building another and won't be able to access it until Myspace removes their heads from there :main_lipsrsealed:

Same thing goes for me, I have an old e-mail that I no longer have as my sign-in and stupid myspace won't let me change my e-mail address because they're trying to send it to the old e-mail. However, I still just login with my old e-mail, even though I don't have it anymore.. works just fine

paulnj

Paypal told me today to send them an image of me holding a sign that reads myspace and some info....... whatever, they will get it when I feel like being funny and believe me... it'll be funny to me atleast:main_evilgrin::main_lipsrsealed:

Visit our friends