geckos acting weird

mouso1415

so i have some babies i would say are 3 months old and all of them been acting really weird my females are barely eating and their tails are skinny i just bought them this meal stuff for bacteria and other stuff and now my male is starting act weird he is always sleeping and will bite my mom and i once in a while idk what to do at this point their temps are right they have their hides and humid hide i give them food everyday and they really havent had any signs for any diseases on girl has signs of cryto but i asked the breeder and he said her really doesnt think its that

N

Necromantica

Ok I have a few questions for you, what are you feeding them, are you supplimenting with anything and how are u feeding them?
Also are they all housed together, because 3 months old is an age to where some of those females could actually really be males who havent develuped the obvious male signs?
Another question, what is this "stuff for bacteria and other stuff" you are talking about could you give us some product names?
What is the temperature exactly on both sides of your tank at night and during the day?
What is the humidity level?

With these questions answered as best as you can we can probably help you better.

If you are housing the 3 month olds together, I would suggest right away to seperate them, if there is a possability more then 1 is male, just knowing even without aggressive behavior of a male, that there is another male in his home, could cause alot of stress and acclimation issues, which could lead to not eating and lethargic behavior like sleeping alot.

Also what kind of subtrate are you using?

N

Necromantica

Oh yea and biting, hissing, screeching, and weird cat noises is actually common in babies. They just need time to get used to human contact.

Visit our friends