GeckoTeach

G

GeckoTeach

Hello everyone! I am a new owner of 3 wonderful Geckos. My family purchased 2 lovelies from Petco, but they sold us sand... and unfortunately by the time a Rep. Vet opened on Monday, one of our lil' "guys" passed on. We then purchased an albino from Pet Smart, she's a beaut! This past weekend we returned to Pet Smart for crix and dusting powder, and we found a lovely gray blizzard and scooped him up! So now there are 3! I want to thank everyone who posted about the dangers of sand, you may have saved our other Geckos from a similar fate.

Aside from Geckos, I am a mother of 3, a teacher, and a wife to a great man. Life keeps me busy but I always find time to enjoy my 3 buddies every evening. They have become my stress relief.

Nice to meet everyone!

G

GeckoTeach

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am learning a TON from all of your posts. I am truly baffled by all of these morphs though! Wow! I never knew there were sooo many types and all soooo beautiful. I have to say I think my blizzard is the coolest looking thing int he world... even with a bum foot and a twisty end of his tail! They are eatting like there is no tomorrow! How many crix is too many? Mind you I have 3!

G

GeckoTeach

Thanks, do I just put the calcium powder in a lid? Will that be enough?

Ccrashca069

Yes a small lid with the calcium will be good. If it starts clumping up you canstir it or dump it and replace with fresh. The leopards will eat it on their own. I have watched 4 of my many leopard geckos eat it from the gatorade bottle lids I use.

Visit our friends