GET YOUR 2009 GF CALENDAR PHOTOS READY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I know it's only just about August, but I wanted to get everyone geared up for the 2009 GeckoForums.net Calendar Photo Contest! We've had sooo much fun, and seen some spectacular gecko photos from all the GF members for the last two years, so let's make the 2009 calendar the BEST ever!

START GETTING YOUR PHOTOS READY!!!

We'll need a winning photo for each of the 12 months of the year. Members may submit one photo for each month... themes are always the best! When the contest begins, you can submit your pics to be voted on by the rest of the GF members, and the winner will have their photo published on the 2009 GeckoForums.net calendar.

S

StinaKSU

I took a bunch of photos yesterday!.....get the contest up!!! lol

S

StinaKSU

I have some pics I took recently that I'm saving for the calendar contest!!!....I'm so excited to get them up! I've posted them elsewhere and gotten good reviews....so I'm really excited to show them off! I can't wait to see everyone else's photos either!

Start the contest already!! :p

S

SubNoiZe

i will have to start taking photos now. i guess it's time to break out the macro lens...

bubblez825

When does it start? I'm really really really really really really excited :D. How far away is the Daytona show? Like when does that end? Oh and subnoize, just an FYI, the signature's limit is 6 lines ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends