golden gecko

S

sportbike_rob

went to petsmart and i have to say, they had a beutiful "golden gecko" it was a very dark olive green with gold eyes, i was kind of tempted to buy because it was only $30 but i figured id ask you all how they are as pets. very beutiful looking guy tho

GECKOFREAK

Addicted To Leos
Golden geckos are very pretty geckos, but they tend to bite and do not like being handled. Very cool to just look at though!

S

sportbike_rob

GECKOFREAK said:
Golden geckos are very pretty geckos, but they tend to bite and do not like being handled. Very cool to just look at though!

yeah, he seemed kind of wirey too, jumping all over his cage and walking on the ceiling. glad i asked. i have a 10 gal aquarium just begging to be filled with something. still trying to figure out what i want to fill it with......i especially love my lizards, but there are so many choices, and i cant have them all. i was thinking of getting a leo. but then i want a female fat tail, and then i want a berdie.....descisions descisions lol

Kotsay1414

You feed 'em we breed 'em
sportbike_rob said:
yeah, he seemed kind of wirey too, jumping all over his cage and walking on the ceiling. glad i asked. i have a 10 gal aquarium just begging to be filled with something. still trying to figure out what i want to fill it with......i especially love my lizards, but there are so many choices, and i cant have them all. i was thinking of getting a leo. but then i want a female fat tail, and then i want a berdie.....descisions descisions lol
Get a female Fat Tail :) The berdie will outgrow the 10 gallon easily.

S

sportbike_rob

Kotsay1414 said:
Get a female Fat Tail :) The berdie will outgrow the 10 gallon easily.

lol, the thing is i could just go and buy a bigger tank, lol. i think im gonna get a female for him. however i gotta wait till i am 100% sure and ready for anything that happens. i think i'll keep her in the ten gallon for a while. but i gotta be ready for what happens after i introduce them. :main_thumbsup: dont want eggs untill i know i can take proper care of them.

ReptileMan27

Golden geckos are pretty geckos but defently hands off. I had one before, they are fast and fragile. Their care is very similar to tokay gecko care. Cool little geckos :).

Visit our friends