golizards.com?

G

GeckoMandi

They have a lot of ads in the kingsnake.com classifieds, I hadn't heard of them until I seen the ad. I was looking for a female blazing blizzard.

Sometimes prices are to good to be true in the reptile world and in general, that being from what I have seen people getting bad deals and stuff.

G

GeckoMandi

GECKOFREAK said:
Never heard of them before, but the pic of the leos bothers me a bit. There's about 20 of them in that tub. :(
I thought that to, but I' thinking and hoping it was just for picture taking.

Scott&Nikki

GeckoMandi said:
I thought that to, but I' thinking and hoping it was just for picture taking.

I got the feeling looking at it that it was soley for the purpose of the picture. Who knows though. As I stated before that kinda bothers me, if you decide you want a leo from them, do you not get to choose which one you get?

G

GeckoMandi

Scott&Nikki said:
I got the feeling looking at it that it was soley for the purpose of the picture. Who knows though. As I stated before that kinda bothers me, if you decide you want a leo from them, do you not get to choose which one you get?
I have no idea, I know sometimes when people have a large quanity they will send you in their words "the best looking one". But if I can't choose the one I want and they can't send me single pictures of it then I wouldn't want it. If they are good breeders in my opinion they would have no problem sending you single pics so you can pick what you want.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
GeckoMandi said:
If they are good breeders in my opinion they would have no problem sending you single pics so you can pick what you want.
Judging by their other ads for a variety of wild caught animals, I would guess that they didn't breed those geckos themselves and likely picked them up from a wholesaler. Again, it's purely speculation on my part, but you could always send them an email and ask.

G

GeckoMandi

PaulSage said:
Judging by their other ads for a variety of wild caught animals, I would guess that they didn't breed those geckos themselves and likely picked them up from a wholesaler. Again, it's purely speculation on my part, but you could always send them an email and ask.
Already done ;)

Visit our friends