Goniurosaurus Kuroiwae

trizzypballr

Here is my beautiful new addition to my Cave Gecko project, these little guys are awesome! They come from Japan and are easy to care for. The require high humidity but if your reptile room is 75-80 degrees at all times like mine is, they require no heat :) These little guys are still hard to find right now since they are a protected species in Japan and there arnt many breeders here in the states, but they are becomming more popular. If you like these guys Goniurosaurus Luii are a good species to look into, they are alot cheaper and are easier to find, WC usually go around $50 and CB around $100

kuroiwae.jpg

Any questions on these little gems id be more than happy to help ya out. Im just hoping that these beautiful Cave Geckos become more well known threwout the hobby.

trizzypballr

I love ALL GONIS! They are all awesome. Im currently working with Luii, Araneus, Lichtenfelderi, and Kuriowae. Trying to acquire some Splendens as we speak:)

G

ganjaMan2800

Journal Articles

Hello all, I'm in my University library right now, and I have access to at least 4 articles that I have read people would be very interested in acquiring...so if you would like to provide me with an email, I would have no problem sharing! I can't wait to read them, they should be very interesting! Here are the titles:

---The varied foraging mode of the subtropical eublepharid gecko
Goniurosaurus kuroiwae orientalis (2002)

---A New Species of Goniurosaurus (Squamata: Eublepharidae) from Hainan Island, China (2002)

---Two New Continental Species of Goniurosaurus (Squamata: Eublepharidae) with a
Phylogeny and Evolutionary Classification of the Genus (1999)

---Goniurosaurus murphyi Orlov and Darevsky: A Junior Synonym of
Goniurosaurus lichtenfelderi Mocquard (2000)

trizzypballr

Orientalis are definitely more colorful than Splendens :) Id love to get ahold of Yamashinae and Orientalis, but they are very tough to find. Adventully id love to breed all 10 species, considering the bawanglingensis and the Toyamai are practically impossible to find, it might be kind of hard though ;-) Ive seen a few posts of Toyamai, but I have never seen anyone at all actually own a Bawanglingensis

Haroldo

trizzypballr said:
Orientalis are definitely more colorful than Splendens :) Id love to get ahold of Yamashinae and Orientalis, but they are very tough to find.

Not really...A friend of mine has both available right now. If you have the cash, I can put you two in touch...

Visit our friends