Got my bearded dragon, thanks Josiah!

Stitchex

Thanks to herpencounter, I'm now the proud owner of Nubs! She only has three feet and half of her tail is gone(from the owner that took care of her before herpencounter picked her up), but she's still awesome. I haven't even seen her myself in real life yet, I'm at school and my dad picked her up. Once I get home, I'll take some pictures of her if she isn't hiding.

Nubs is ten and a half inches from head to tail, and 6 inches from head to vent.

I wish class would hurry up so I can get home already!!

Stitchex

Some pictures of her, she also climbed into my hand and allowed me to hand feed her some superworms:D.
IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

VampyricAngelX

Aww, she's adorable! I'm sure she's in much better hands then whoever first had her (before herpencounter).

Maybe put a superworm in a bowl of veggies? She might go for the worm and find out there's other yummy stuff in there. I dunno, just an idea. Congrats on the new beardie ^_^

Stitchex

Thanks, Chelsea and CJ! I'll be getting a wider variety of vegetables tomorrow for her after school, I know I'm going to love her so much^^.

Stitchex

Well, I was feeding her crickets today, and her aim was off on a few, so instead she got a mouthful of escarole and carrot,lol. Yay!

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
Glad you like her :main_thumbsup:

I was just thinking "wounder if she made a thread for Nubs". lol

She should eat her veggies without tricking her with mealies LOL.

Well I am glad she is in a good home with people that love her :main_thumbsup:.

Enjoy and take care,
Josiah.

Stitchex

Yep, she just ate some escarole from my hand that I just gave her. She'll usually eat from the bowl, but will also take it from me. I'm glad that she's in my home, and I am so happy to have her, thanks again!

Visit our friends