Great Experience

PrototypeGeckos

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am lucky enough (and unlucky enough, when the moneys not there) to live 30 minutes from Paul at brightalbino.com. I went there yesterday and purchase three great geckos from him, if you haven't in the past, make sure you check him out for a gecko in the future, he has unbelievable geckos and is very knowledgable as well. I purchase a proven female possible aptor (100% Het Raptor) with regrown tail but still a gorgeous girl, a possible het Raptor Tremper Jungle Albino Male, and a Female Tremper Jungle Albino Female and I couldn't have gotten a better deal. I will get pictures on here as soon as possible my camera is torn up so I will get another ASAP and get pictures on the site, maybe I should have gotten Paul to take pictures of them for me, haha, seems he is pretty good at it. Again, can't speak highly enough of Paul, check him out!!

M

mayabear52

I've been to Pauls three times now and on each of occasion I purchased some amazing geckos for great prices. He is super helpful, honest and one of the nicest people I've met.
I am lucky enough (and unlucky enough, when the moneys not there) to live 30 minutes from Paul at brightalbino.com.
I'm don't live as close as you do Leggomygecko. I'm about about 1.5 hours from his place an its worth the trip. I also have to agree that if you get the chance to meet Paul and see his geckos you would feal the same.:main_thumbsup:

bro paul

brightalbino.com
Thanks Shaun, Maya, and Felicia! You guys are too kind :main_rolleyes:
The pleasure has been all mine...
I've been amazed at how kind and helpful so many breeders have been to me over the years. Every geckoholic I met at Daytona was awesome - eager to share ideas and insights. We've got a pretty great little community here!

Visit our friends