Hamburg, PA and Havre de Grace, MD shows, Whos going in Dec

S

sacredcreatures

OK Here is the post for all of us going to these shows. Lets get together and meet this time. Hamburg is Dec 2 and I think Havre de Grace is Dec 16. Post which show you will be at and if you will be a vendor or just there to buy. Then we can figure out how to meet. I hope to vending at both shows but I am not sure as of today. Deb :D

Last edited by a moderator:

John N

JCN Reptiles
I will be at Hamburg. Not sure what I'll be doing but I'll be there. Havn't missed one in acouple years lol.

I see that you have dragons... maybe I'll get some females from ya.

N

nicolenadia

I'll be at both- Is it me or does Hamburg have a skuzzy feel to it?
The first Hamburg show I went to, I watched a man walk out with a King Cobra in a tupperware container, holding the hand of a 5/6 year old child. Is it me or is that just not cool? Small child and Cobra....Im going to go with NO.

I hope I don't leave the hamburg show with yet another rescue Tegu.....*slapping hand*

S

SupaHypeGex

I was at the Oct Hamburg show and did quite well, I only have 14 geckos left not really worth going to this show.

S

sacredcreatures

I've got two tables and will be selling so look for me, I'll have some Beardies, juvy leos of many different morphs, ball pythons, Jewelry and some used reptile books. I do not know where I'll be and I do not have a banner up but I hope to get some T-shirts printed with my business name Sacred Creatures. So I hope to see people there. If I have left over reptiles I will sell in Manasass VA, and or Havre de Grace, MD. Will any of you be going to Manasass, VA. Hope to meet a few of you. And to answer the question about Hamburg being Skuzzy, well what I hate about it is how crowded it gets, And I know having a Posionous snake with a youngster can be bad. The main reason I like Hamburg is because there is so many different things available. I can find just about anything there. So I usually do not miss going but this will be my first time selling there. Deb

gixxer3420

I'll be going for my first time and I get the honor of meeting Deb there. man I can't wait to see all the vendors. Deb we are going to have to exchange cell numbers and figure everything out.

Rob

N

nicolenadia

Deb, where is your table going to be? Ill stop by and say hi.

trizzypballr

Ill be at hamburg for sure, Havre De Grace is a 2 hr drive for me also, but it is so small, and the last time I was there, Nick was the only Leo breeder there, n since i can catch him at pretty much any show, the trip to Havre was pretty much pointless.

D

dsreptiles

Wish I could make it, it was my first show, and I've been 6 times total and it's 5 - 6 hrs away from me.

But I just went to a show in Wisconsin and got a boaphile so there's no way I'd be allowed to go there haha.

N

nicolenadia

"Be Allowed"?.....lol signifigant other thinks you have a reptile problem eh? ha ha

S

sacredcreatures

Hi All, I haven't found out where my tables will be but I am calling David Hess today to find out. Since Hamburg is my first show there I wonder if they supply the chairs? John where are you? Also anything I need to bring that I don't usually need at the small shows??? As soon as I know where I will be I'll post it here and I am having a small banner made so you all should be able to find me. I do not know If I will get T-shirts made yet. But if I am going to I had better hurry!!!! Nothing like the last minute! LOL I can't wait to meet you all! Deb ;)

S

sacredcreatures

Hello All, Well I called David and he says that when I get there I will be told where my tables will be so I will try to get my banner up but I am trying to figure out a frame for it. Anyways, I will try to get my picture up with my husband and daughter. Its not a great picture but at least you all will be able to see me. Can't wait to meet you all. Deb

S

sacredcreatures

Our Pic on Profile but.....

Look for a 18x24 inch sign in bright pink with black writing saying "Sacred Creatures". It will most likely be on our table somehow, we have two tables so on one end we will have aquariums with Dumbo Rats in a couple and Ball Pythons in a couple Then two or three tubs of Beardies and then cups of Leopard geckos and a few tarantulas(if my husband wants to bring them). I didn't have time to make the jewelry so that won't be there but I will have some used reptile books and maybe some supplies. The main thing is getting the reptiles organized to go so that comes first. Hope to see you all there. Deb:main_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stitch

I will be at the Havre De Grace show on December 16th. So I will see ya there Deb. I don't usually stick around long but I will stop by.

By the way my wifes name is Debbie. :p

Visit our friends