hamster diet

mantaray

Hello all.

Awhile ago I acquired a hamster. Her name is Tina. She has finally stopped threatening my life but she still doesn't like to be touched. Which is fine. She lives in Hamstertopia and has much to do

by way of recreational redecorating with nightly runs on the purple hamster wheel of glee.

I've been feeding her petstore hamster food with some of my dogs' high quality kibble thrown in and fresh fruit and veggies as I have them. I know when I had rats, petstore food was not a great

option. Is it the same for hammies? And if so, what should I be feeding her?

mantaray

Hello all.

Awhile ago I acquired a hamster. Her name is Tina. She has finally stopped threatening my life but she still doesn't like to be touched. Which is fine. She lives in Hamstertopia and has much to do

by way of recreational redecorating with nightly runs on the purple hamster wheel of glee.

I've been feeding her petstore hamster food with some of my dogs' high quality kibble thrown in and fresh fruit and veggies as I have them. I know when I had rats, petstore food was not a great

option. Is it the same for hammies Can Hamster Eat Mealworms? And if so, what should I be feeding her?
appreciate any help. thanks in advance

Molamiki

It's awesome that Tina is enjoying her life in Hamstertopia and having fun with her nightly runs on the purple hamster wheel of glee! When it comes to hamster diets, you're on the right track by adding fresh fruits and veggies to her meals. While pet store hamster food can be okay, it's often better to provide a well-rounded diet. You might want to consider a high-quality hamster mix from a reputable brand to ensure she's getting all the essential nutrients. I found this helpful website https://hamsternow.com/ that has some great tips on hamster care and diet. It's always a good idea to research and tailor her diet to her specific needs.

Last edited:

Visit our friends