has anyone ever used Exo Terra Calcium powder?

sammer021486

as far as I know it is just new to the market this year. I would recommend repashy Calcium Plus ICB, it has everything you need and can be feed at every feeding. It is a good to leave a bowl of pure calcium in the tank though. I use to use Rep Cal w/o D3 and Flukers w/D3 for mine before switching to Calcium Plus ICB. I have used exo-terra's calcium water treatment though and have good success with no signs of MBD while using just that and dusting with Flukers multi-vitamin.

snowgyre

I'm using it now on possible super giant babies and they're eating it down like hogs. No sign of MBD or any abnormalities, and considering how fast these babies are growing I would expect to notice if something was wrong rather quickly.

R

redza

I'm using it now on possible super giant babies and they're eating it down like hogs. No sign of MBD or any abnormalities, and considering how fast these babies are growing I would expect to notice if something was wrong rather quickly.

nice, do let me know if something went wrong with the exo terra caldium powder :)

X

xMika

I'm using Exo Terra calcium with D3 now & without D3 before . Both are fine. No sign of MBD or any other calcium deficiency illness.

Visit our friends