has ne1 elses gecko's done this?

jess

i have my laptop on the table next 2 my lil leo's tank, so he/she can get more use 2 me being near him/her. nemo's been in 1 of his/her hide's most of the day, but he/she poked his/her lil head out & stuck his/her tail up & slowly started swaying it back & forth. reminded me of a snake lol. cute lil guy/girl! :) has ne1 else seen their gecko's do this? does it signify nething, or is it just something they do at times?

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
I have seen leos do this sometimes. You should take a video and post it so we can all see what you mean though! :)

jess

i will definately do that if i catch nemo doing it again. but he only did it 4 like 3 mins, closed his eyes, opened em, closed em & went back in his hide. i love how cute gecko's are!!!! mostly their adorable big eyes! :p so precious!

Caleb C

They do it for multiple reasons, Leo's right on why yours is doing it, but they sometimes also do it when it's hunting for moving prey, such as crickets, it looks like a rattlesnake, lol.

Jordan1

haha i was handling my older leopard gecko lemon and i was close to my pinstripe leo's tank and the pinstripe seen my other gecko and ''wagged'' its tail back in forth at first i thought it was something they do but then i did some research and its the exact same of what josh said it was being territorial ( i figured this because its a male and males are territorial)

Visit our friends