Having issues

L-G-C

More than just leos now
So, I've had leopard geckos, crested geckos, and blue tongues skinks. I decided to try a kingsnake so I did research. I've had him for about three weeks or more and I havn't gotten him to eat. He pooped four days ago and he won't eat? I don't know the age, but he is about 3 feet.
He stays on the cold side all the time, never goes to the warm side. I don't have any thermometers right now for my last one broke, but I know the room temp is around 74 due to the fact I have to have a heater in the room to keep it from going below 60 in winter. On the warm side, I have a UTH and in the hide it is warm to the touch which I assume is good right? Should I add a heatlamp maybe to bump up the ambeint(I can't spell) temps?
Maybe he is just stressed from the move, could that be why he won't eat? I havn't messed with him much since he got here.
I'm trying to feed him F/T for I don't know if he was F/T or live. I heard it was easy to get kingsnakes to switch over.
Am I doing something wrong?
Another thing, he had layers of stuck shed on the end of his tail. It took me and my mom two different times to get it all off. It's a little deformed, anything I should watch out for?

Visit our friends