Hello all!

godzillizard

Hi everybody! I am a 27yr. old MN native, i've been infatuated with frogs and salamanders since I was able to catch them. Since 4 yrs. old, all I ever wanted to be was a "frog farmer" So, naturally, I started breeding leos just 2 seasons ago, with a 1.2 giant albino het Raptor, and a 1.2 LV group. I immediately fell in love, and haven't looked back since I saw that first baby in the incubator :) I currently work with the (R)APTOR project, but also have a small Ember project, and a super snow blazing (tremper) project, pure HQ redstripes, and Mack snow het Raptors. With the (R)APTORs, I selectively breed for color and also have a small group of giants that I'm breeding for chunkiness. :)

I also keep some Rhacs; mostly R.l.henkeli, a pair of mainland chahoua and a pair of Pine Island. I only keep a small 1.4.5 group of cresteds.

Each of these creatures is truly sacred to me, they didn't ask for me to keep them as captives, so I do everything in my ability to care for them as I would want to be cared for...

I'm very excited to be on this forum! (Thanks, Pat) and I can't wait to have intelligent gecko chat with so many experienced gecko people :main_robin: Happy hatching! Brian Grussing

L

lil_katiedan

Welcome! Sounds like you have quite a variety of geckos, I'm sure you'll find alot of great conversations here. :)

Visit our friends