Hello all.

supremegecko

Wally - Supreme Gecko
Hi,
My name is Wally. I've been in this great hobby for about 5 years. During that time, I've kept brearded dragons, chameleons, leopard geckos, day, created, vipers, pictus, etc. It all started years ago when I maintained about 120 aquariums and visited a friend in LA, CA who had a cage of jackson chameleons. I made a mental note that someday I would keep chameleons as well. Kids came and the aquariums went. Looking to stay active with nature, I purchased a couple beardies and off our family went on this lizard road.
Veiled chameleons followed. Of course that meant breeding as well. Leopards followed and I was hooked!
Well this past couple of weeks, I've participated in my first show and put together a web page to-just like in the fish business- sell enough to afford a couple more other animals :)

Again, hello everyone. I'm excited to be included in this forum and hope I can share some of my experiences.

Thanks,
Wally

N

nicolenadia

Hi Wally- That gecko you're holding is so awesome looking.

S

sacredcreatures

WELCOME WALLY!!!! I see you breed many of the same as I! Cool! I still need to update my webpage with my crested, Fat tails and updated pictures of my babi es that are growing like mad and some new additions! You have beautiful geckos, keep up the good work. You will love it here we are one BIG happy family and no matter what everyone sticks together and helps all they can. I love this bunch!!!!! Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!! we love em so post as many as you want! Deb ;)

Visit our friends