Hello all

W

walmart

Hello,
I im 15.5 years old and i love fish and reptiles. reptiles have facinated me fromt from when i was younger and i want to get a leopard gecko or maybe something a little different. Right now i have 2 standard poodles that are the familys, but i have a 55 gallon saltwater aquarium that has been fun working on and have a 29 gallon freshwater aquarium. if i can handle a saltwater tank with daily checks on everything i think i should be able to take care of a gecko.

H

Here2Learn

Welcome to the forum. Alot of what you are doing while observing your animal is asking" Hey, what do you need?" I imagine it's the same with a delicate salt water tank. Leopards are a great start because there is so much available information on them. As well as being hardy, affordable, and relatively long lived.

I know you'll find lots of helpful info here.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Welcome to GeckoForums.net! This is a GREAT place to learn about leopard geckos so you can make an informed decision and have a good basic understanding before you get one.

moosassah

Welcome to the forums. That sounds like an impressive couple of set ups you have going already. I hope you find everything you need here...if not, ask & there'll be plenty of help.

W

walmart

well i love the challenges that my saltwater tank gives me but is really expensive. and i hope that i am able to get to hold a gecko instead of watching fish. even tho the corals and fish are pretty.

W

walmart

well i love the challenges that my saltwater tank gives me but is really expensive. and i hope that i am able to get to hold a gecko instead of watching fish. even tho the corals and fish are pretty.

W

walmart

Lol, and just got the go ahead for the leo as long as i use meal worms!!!!!!!!! woot now for hardcore research time!

Visit our friends