Hello from central florida

Wind Dancer

Hi! i live in central florida, just north of orlando. i have two cats(family) Pickles(10) and Prince(almost 7) and one rabbit(Holland Lop), Jamie(6 months). i'm still learning about leo's and trying to decide if they're right for me. i saw a picture of a het bell albino & het tremper albino and fell in love:main_cool3: .
plus mom has to agree to it too:main_yes: ! I've been home schooled since kindergarten and love it:main_thumbsup: . i hope i can learn a lot about leo's on here so i can make an informed about wether they're right for me or not:main_robin: .

Ccrashca069

Welcome to GF. This forum is so much better then any leopard gecko book you can buy. Beside you will see pics of so many amazing leopard gecko morphs. Everyone here will answer any questions you may have.

N

nicolenadia

I hope your mother approves! Keeping animals, in my oppinion, is a great way to learn compassion for animals and feel proud about something you care for. If I had the foccus in highschool that I have now, I would already be a Herpetologist. Maybe one way to win your mom over is to mention that leos are terrestrial (live on the ground, don't climb or live in the trees)...and she won't catch one climbing up a wall in the house.
LOL

Wind Dancer

with mom, some things are 'no's', she doesn't even have to think about it(rats and snakes), so things are hmmm's(as in, can we take care of this, not, do i want this thing in my house?),and other things are 'i'll work on it's'(a.k.a. she's not sure if she wants it in her house, but she'll work on getting used to the idea, and maybe say yes), and that's where leo's fall. she's pretty cool about me wanting a lizard, but both of us feel like i need to research them more before i jump into anything.:main_thumbsup:

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
You're mighty close to us! Give us a PM sometime if you want to hang out and check out our geckos. We like in Cocoa, like an hour away.

Welcome to Geckoforums!

D

DLS Reptile

Welcome, leopard geckos make great pets. Learn all you can about their care. They are addicting reptiles to keep...:)

Visit our friends