Hello From Fresno.

F

Freemankind

Hi My name is Kyle. I have recentlly purchased two leopard geckos on a whim when my girlfriend told me how cute she thought they were. I had a breeding pair of normies when i was eight (ok so my dad did) and I loved them. I didn't have any for these past 15 years and when I told my Girlfriend about them she wanted to see a picture of them, when she did she fell in love too.

So we went to a reptile store here in town and bought two. One was said to be two months and the other three. I was told one was a snow and the other was a tangerine, either way they were cheaper than the normies down the street and looked nothing like them. I don't know too much about the morphs but I don't think they are what I was told. The "snow" was really dark and lavender and the "tang" is turning realy really yellow but his spots aren't really fadeing, and the snow is starting to show yellow. The people at the store told me it was too early to tell either way.

My dad has since bought me an Albino and a Blazing Blizzard. My girlfriend is worried that they will change to normies when they get old because they are only about 3" and 4" in length.

So the price. My "Snow" and "Tangerine" cost me 30$ea. The same place that was selling the nromies for 50$ a month ago had three choices this month. Albinos for 40$, BB's for 50$, and Albino Patternless for 70$. My dad (still hasn't really explaind himself) got me an Albino and a BB. Good Deals?

I'll work on getting some pictures up to show off/help Id my buddies.

Visit our friends