Hello From Maine!

L

lightningpinkgrl

Hello...My name is Carissa and I live in Maine..Im 18 years old. My family consist of the fallowing!

7 cats, Frankylou(Rescued), Damian, Diamond, Sammae(rescued), Sarrah(rescued), Skyler-jade(rescued) and Patchleigh(semi-rescued).

3 dogs, Thunder(wolf hybrid), Lilliana (pit bull) (rescued), Tigger(pomerianan)

4 Hermit crabs , Harry, Kaytee, cosmo, bruno

3 Fish tanks, 30 gal, 10 gal, and a 1 gal.

2 Leopard Geckos, Monkey(3 yrs, lives in a 55 gal)
Leroy(apx. 10 years, lives in a 40 gallon)(rescued)

2 ferrets, Princess age unknown(rescued)
Collen, 2 years(rescued)

1 Cockatiel, London(rescued)

1 Eastern Painted Turtle, Tornado,(rescued)

Thats alittle about me...Hope you enjoy!

Lottiz

Black Velvet
Hi, and welcome!
wow! You got a wolf hybrid! I love wolfs, we got them in our woods. I've seen one as he crossed the road when we passed in the car. They are so beautiful! Give him a kiss from me ;) And I think you've give him a nice name, Thunder! I got a leo called that!

/Lottiz, Sweden

L

lightningpinkgrl

thanks! ill be sure to show you a picture of my wolf hybrid...his twin sister was named lightning but we had to sell her as she caused $1000 worth of damage to our new home after only 2 months of having it! lol but shes in a good home now

L

lightningpinkgrl

Thanks...yea I try to get my pets the paradise for them

S

sacredcreatures

Hi Carrisa, Welcome to the forum! you will love it here. I used to have a Haven for rescued Wolves and Hybrids in CA for nearly 15 years. And once I move to New Mexico where we have 60 acres, we will be opening a Haven for many wildlife and Reptiles. I am very knowledgeable on wolves and Hybrids. I'd love to see pictures of your Wolf Hybrid snd Geckos! Take Care, Deb :D

L

lightningpinkgrl

I'll make sure you get to see the pictures....probley tonight if i go to my moms! Ohh you have a hedgehog I have always wanted one! ohhh lol well chat later im at school lol

Visit our friends