Hello from O.C. California

Scarab

3 Year Member
Hello,
Saw the link on Facebook, decided to sign up. I'm just getting back into keeping geckos again after a pretty long hiatus......I've kept over 60 species/subspecies in the past and currently have: 1.0 Eurydactylodes agricolae, 1.0 Underwoodisaurus [Nephrurus] milii, 1.0 Nephrurus wheeleri cinctus, 1.0 Nephrurus levis, 1.0 Coleonyx v. variegatus, 0.0.1 Goniurosaurus hainanensis, 0.1 Eublepharis macularius, and my newest addition 0.0.1 Strophurus williamsii. Looking forward to being able to interact with other geckophiles!!

Nathan

jfreemo75

3 Year Member
Welcome! I found this on facebook too and thought I'd check it out. I see you have an agricolae and a cave gecko. I've got a male agricolae too, hoping to find a girlfriend for him for next season. We just recently got a female for our male hainanensis, and are hoping to start breeding them next season too. Looking forward to chatting with you and everyone else here. Can't wait to see pictures!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Welcome to the community! Thanks for joining! Looks like you've got lots of experience keeping geckos!

Visit our friends