Hello from the Great White North

Patrick19

Just thought I would say hi. I am a Canadian boy and I am new to reptiles. Lizards, geckos in particular, I find just fasinating...that is the reason I want to get inot the hobby. I thought this would be a fantastic place to get some advice and tips for geckos and so far I have not been proven wrong. I hope to get a leo very soon and continue to have a great time on the gecko. forums.

-Patrick

Oh, and hopefully my constant "newbie questions" don't become a nusianse!

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Hi Patrick! Welcome to GeckoForums.net!!! You will find everything you need to know about leopard geckos right here on this forum as well as many fantastic breeders.

P

PacHerp

Hi Patrick! Welcome to GF! :) What area of Canada are you from?

Patrick19

420Geckos said:
Welcome! Glad to see you posting... Have you found the right leo yet?
Still working on it, progressing though. I am going away next week so I will have to put that search on hold, once I come back I will push hard in the look for a gecko.

britlee said:
Hi Patrick! Welcome to GF! What area of Canada are you from?
I am from a small town in southern British Columbia.

P

PacHerp

hey cool!.. you wouldn't believe it... but I went to school in Kamloops, BC. :) I'm now in California... but I do miss BC.

again, Welcome to GeckoForums!

Airilith

Welcome Patrick! GF is definitely the best place to find the answers to all your newbie questions! I found all the answers to mine, as well as answers to questions I didn't even know I had. :)

D

DLS Reptile

welcome.. Lots of really cool people on here to answer any questions you might have. looking forward to talking with ya...

Visit our friends