Hello... new member here!

G

gramagecko

Hello,
My name is Janie, aka gramajanie on another forum.
I have had geckos now for about a year and a half.
Hubby and I have 1 emerald swift (who started it all!), 5 leopard geckos, 1 crested gecko, 1 gargoyle gecko, and 4 green anoles.
I'm not one to give advise, but if I have a tip or something good that works for me, I'll post it. I'll ask for help occasionally. At 51 years young, I am still learning!! I don't like conflict, or lies, or bullying....so ya might see me pop on here if that starts! It's the grama in me -hehe, I really enjoy hearing all about everyones geckos - and seeing their pictures. Once I get used to this forum, I will put on pics of all my little ones!
geckograma :main_yes:

R

Reptileking$

Hey! Glad to see you made it over here Janie. So far this is looking to be one of the best forums I have been on. I thought Reptiles Canada was alright but not near as active as any other forum and they had a BP forum that was never used. Also found that so far no fighting on here vs other forums. Anyways welcome to the forum and I'll PM you in a second.

G

gramagecko

Thanks for all the welcome everyone! I'll get pics up some time today when I figure out where and how to do it!!!!!!!
Janie

R

Reptileking$

gramagecko said:
I'll get pics up some time today when I figure out where and how to do it!!!!!!!
Janie

Still have to do that myself. I haven't had the time lately to figure out how to.

Visit our friends