HELLO TO ALL MY GECKOLISHOUS LOVING PEOPLE OUT THERE!!

leatherneck

Hi all,

I’m going to try this again, it did not work the first time for some reason.

My name is Tarik. Iv been visiting this site for some time now, but have never post or been a member for that matter. I must say I like the community and knowledgeable forums and good quality geckos for sale here....Okay, Okay....let me stop before you all think I’m advertising for the site....lol. Well the thread name is introduce yourself so I guess I better get introducing....I love reptiles, I’m 29 yrs old, and currently residing in North Carolina. I have been breeding Leopard Geckos for 5 years now, and have over 9 years experience in the breeding of multiple other reptiles......Oh did I mention I’m a US Marine also....lol. Iv been in the Corps for about 10 years now and loving it, but I will be departing soon to devote more time to my reptiles. Wait, Wait.....WAIT!!! Before you ask yourself or me for that matter......yes it is possible for a Marine to have a soft spot for things, reptiles in particular for this one....;) . Well I’m going to stop jabbing, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to the community. Feel free to drop me a line.

Stay Geckolishous,

Tarik Billingsley

Leatherneck Reptiles
www.lnreptiles.com

P

PacHerp

Hey Tarik,

Welcome to GF, I look forward to getting to know you!

leatherneck

Yeah Im on a couple other sites also Matt. I do believe Iv seen your site before also:main_thumbsup: ......thanks for the welcome.

Visit our friends