Hello

CallyGeck011

Hello! Nobody has been talking in here for awhile so I thought I would chip in. Im thinking about breeding some giant day geckos with electric blue day geckos. anyone have some advice?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Here's something to think about. I think that keeping geckos is a good thing to do before even thinking about breeding geckos. You have some good ideas about what geckos you're interested in. Choose one species, read up about how to keep them, get the supplies and have that experience for about 6 months. See how it works out. If that works out well, it's worth starting to think about breeding. Remember though, that you'll need an incubator for many of these species as well as housing and food for hatchlings and you also have to be prepared for possible medical expenses and dealing with hatchlings with problems. Let us know when you actually get a gecko and put up some pictures.

Aliza

CallyGeck011

It's a mystery of which species I get, but I know I get one on my birthday, 9/11 so wish me luck lol! I'm hoping for giant day geckos or a New Caledonian gecko but right now, I'm clueless.

Visit our friends