hello

R

Ripto

hello everybody i'm andrew.. I like gecko's they're cool, umm.. lol. I have two leo geckos I got from PETCO, and just to say our petco is a good one, otherwise I wouldn't be applying.. mm.. but yea it's fish department is top notch too.
ANYWAYs, I have a nice reef tank if any of yall are intersted in those, but back to the geckos, yea i've got what looks like a plain jane gecko and what might be an albino? it's pretty pink and you can hardly see light pink circles, but you really have to look it's whole body is the same color including the tail, so im excited. can't quite sex em for they are still young. I want a male and some females so i can sell the babies back to a local pet store, I'm prepared for babies, and I don't even know if I have diff sex leo's yet.. heh.. anyways any questions?

Ccrashca069

Welcome to GF Andrew. Just make sure you do alot of research here. All the knowledge you will find here is 100x's better then any book out there right now. Looking forward to seeing pics of the leopards.

Visit our friends