Hello

I just happened to come across this forum a few days ago. I have been looking for a good gecko forum and I believe I have found it. I have been talking with a few members in the chat over the past few days now. I have been keeping leopard geckos for about two years now and this year is my first time breeding them. I have done quite a bit of research on the net and read a few books on leos. I have two albinos,1 hypo , 3 normals and 2 hatchling snows. And also have several offspring from my pairing already this year. I plan to keep most all the hatchlings from this year to get my project off the ground. My first project I am working on is Tremper Hybinos. This year I have created several Hets for hybino and Albino. And I'm very pleased with each and everyone of the little guys. Next year I will start phase two of my project with the snows. I also keep 13 different corns snakes. My breeding project of them are perfecting the blizzard line the best I can and also butter Motleys and butter stripes. And for the rest of my collection consists of My Albino Ball python female and Het male. I have two normal female balls and will be shopping for a good pastel male this year at the shows. I have had lizards since I was a young child but just recently decided to start breeding them. As for the snakes, I started my collection with them about 8 years ago and just decided to start breeding them this year also. I live in Maryville Tennessee at this time but plan to move to Orlando FL. area by this June. That is were my wife is from and is ready to move back home. And with all the shows and stuff in FL. I wasn't against it by no means. Well I guess that is it for now, I hope to talk to you all in the chat room soon and will post some pictures of my collection soon.

Visit our friends