Hello

biggiy05

Determination
Hi everyone.

Just registered tonight. Someone from another forum told me about the site and I thought I'd give it a shot.

My name is Andrew. I'm 19 and in school for my associates degree in fire science along with my paramedic license. School is on hold at the moment due to an unexpected surgery I'm having.

I've had leopard geckos for three years now. My first was Squeak my normal. He is a big boy and the fattest of my three. My other two are Beeker the youngest and Gonzo the second oldest.

I can post pictures of the gang if you guys and girls would like to see them.

biggiy05

Determination
brandy101010 said:
Welcome! I would love to see pics! in fact it's kind of a requirement here! lol

I take A LOT of pics of all my animals. I'll post some of the more funny shots I've caught them in.

Squeak is my oldest male. Normal morph and my big boy.

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0227.jpg

DSCN0515.jpg

DSCN0515.jpg

I got Beeker in December of 2005. S/he was labeled a normal at PetSmart and as soon as I saw him/her I was jumping all over the employees working in that area. It's driving me nuts that I can't tell whether I have a boy or girl. I know my morphs pretty well but not well enough. I'm not sure if s/he is a shtct or just a htct.

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

DSCN0618.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

DSCN0649.jpg

DSCN0962.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

Last but not least is Gonzo my second oldest male. VERY skiddish but I'm working with him. Progress is slow but it's progress none the less. I am almost positive he is a midnight blizzard because of how dark he is. He was kind of light like a patternless for a while but he has been really dark since his last shed and it's not getting any brighter.

DSCN0462.jpg

DSCN0465.jpg

DSCN0580.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

DSCN0609.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0979.jpg

Those are my three. I'm going the reptile show next month on the 11th. I want to pick up two females or two of something. Either way I need more lol.

I also have a very lazy dog, three rats who are all brothers from the same litter, three cats, one of which kind of hates me and every other guy in the world, and my younger sister has a hamster I call a walking fur ball.

Told you I took lots of pics lol.

EDIT: I forgot to add that all of my geckos came from PetSmart. It's a pet store but they take good care of their animals. They could use some more food and calcium at times but they are good compared to some.

Last edited:

biggiy05

Determination
Wow this place is really active. Not even an hour has passed and I've already got replies.

Thanks for the compliments. I guess I lucked out with Beeker and Gonzo. Squeak was my first and he may be a normal but he is still the best gecko I have.

GoGo

I'm Watching You
The nearest petsmart near me is the opposite of yours. We inquired about SEEING, just seeing not officially buying, a tang breeding pair, and the woman kept dodging the question even tho she mentioned the gecko's alot.

biggiy05

Determination
Golden Gate Geckos said:
Glad you made it over to GeckoForums.net! I especially love the photo of the gecko sleeping in the water bowl! LOL!!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have a feeling I will really like it over here.

S/he left me a nice present in the bowl too if you look by the stomach.

biggiy05

Determination
brandy101010 said:
Oh I just noticed, Gonzo looks like he has a snake eye, or is that just the pic?

Sorry I'm new to the genetics and breeding for different traits so I'm not sure what exactly makes a snake eye.

When I turned his light back on and watched his eyes, they went back into a somewhat thin slit.

If he has snake eyes I am going to fall off my chair...please tell me he has snake eyes lol.

Last edited:
R

Reptileking$

Hey Andrew! I just signed up as you know and wil most likely not be on the old forum anymore. As for snake eyes sorry but there not.

biggiy05

Determination
Reptileking$ said:
Hey Andrew! I just signed up as you know and wil most likely not be on the old forum anymore. As for snake eyes sorry but there not.

Yeah Gillian(Camo Pants) and I were talking earlier and I figured out they weren't. Oh well.

R

Reptileking$

biggiy05 said:
Yeah Gillian(Camo Pants) and I were talking earlier and I figured out they weren't. Oh well.

Yeah it would be cool though. Is she on this forum now to?

biggiy05

Determination
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I like it a lot better than the previous forum I was a regular at. As long the drama that came with those members doesn't come here I'll be set.

I haven't even been through all the sections. This place is huge!

K

KellyTCS

Yeah, way bigger than the forum I was doing before! I can't keep up.

Visit our friends