help a newbie ID a morph

gimp

hi all, i'm a long time leo and python owner but i'm new to cresties. i picked this on up over the weekend for $30. just wondering if you guys can help me figure out what i have. thanks. i apologize in advance for the amount of pics but i took a million of this guy and i'm trying to cover all angles.. :eek:
IMAG2085.jpg

IMAG2102.jpg

IMAG2104.jpg

IMAG2084.jpg

IMAG2100.jpg

IMAG2093.jpg

IMAG2095.jpg

IMAG2101.jpg

IMAG2088.jpg

hdavidf309

Friendly herp enthusiast
Partial pinstripe for sure. $30 was a good price IMO, and it will probably get more impressive over time. i have had partial pinners turn to 10% pinners after many sheds.

gimp

Partial pinstripe for sure. $30 was a good price IMO, and it will probably get more impressive over time. i have had partial pinners turn to 10% pinners after many sheds.

so, if i'm right, the lines running down it's back along the crests that seperate the top of its back from it's sides are what make it a pinstripe? and if there is any break at all in those lines its a partial? is that correct?

and what about the top inside the lines being a different color from the sides? and the bit of gold blushing on her sides? do those mean anything or is that a standard trait?

thanks for the help. i've read a lot about the morph traits but it seems like it so open to interrpretation....i have a lot to learn obviously.

Visit our friends